LOOK WHAT BOWLING CAN OFFER YOU AND YOUR CO-WORKERS:
No waiting for a lane…one is always reserved for you.
• Has no physical requirements, anyone can bowl.
• Requires no equipment purchase to participate
• The #1 indoor participation sport in America
• Costs your company nothing to participate
• A social gathering outside the workplace
• Light exercise and great stress relief
• Teaches the strategies of teamwork
• Involves everyone, no benchwarmers.
Just What Is League Bowling?
League bowling is a group of people getting together to bowl on a competitive basis. League bowlers consist of people of all age groups, all walks of life, and all levels of athletic skills.
Leagues are organized with various numbers of teams consisting of all men, all women, or a combination of men and women. These leagues meet on a regularly scheduled basis, normally once a week, to compete against each other as teams. Some compete for prize money, some for trophies, but all of them compete for the fun of bowling.
League bowling then becomes a more equal form of competition because of its handicap system. A less talented, or inexperienced bowler, can compete with a bowler of more experience and skill and still have a chance to win.
League bowling is an inexpensive night out, giving you a chance to make new friends, compete on an equal basis, and be assured that you will have lanes to bowl on each week at a time that is suitable to your own personal schedule.
To put it simply, in relationship to any other competitive athletic event, league bowling is the best buy in town and you don’t have to worry about the weather.